Special Security Force offers a SUPERIOR vehicle-based roving security service that drives around the inner and out areas of your property insuring that any would be intruders are well aware that the property has pro-active security! This is repeated however many times the client wishes per day/night. Our roving patrol will assign your property to a local security patrol consisting of other properties in the area. Our security vehicle will patrol your property throughout the night. The roving security patrol offers a high security presence at substantially less cost than an on-site security guard on foot or on a bicycle.
We offer private patrol service that will randomly monitor your business, construction site, or residence 1 or more times a night. during the day or night 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· Businesses or commercial properties with goods, equipment, vehicles that are prone to theft or vandalism
· Residences and neighborhoods that wish to have a highly visible security presence to deter criminal activities in their area
· Construction sites where building materials, tools and property are susceptible to theft or vandalism
· Anyone that is concerned with a recent spike of criminal activity in their area, like arson, break-ins, vandalism, etc...
Special Security Force will provide a supervisor in a professional uniform, driving a marked car equipped with aCODE 3 light bar, video camera, night vision camera, binoculars, spot light, first aid kit, cellular phone, flashing light, and jumper cables.
Night Time Shot
The lettering on the vehicle is like a
The bad element runs when they see our vehicles coming!
· High-profile marked vehicle patrols
· Random Security Patrols of your Property - (Residential, Commercial, Construction Sites & Industrial)
· Private Residential Community Patrols - (Homeowner Associations, Apartment and Condominium Complexes, Hotels & Resorts, Sub-Divisions, Individual Homes)
· Business Patrols - (Individual Businesses, Business Parks, Business Associations & Groups, Shopping Centers, Business Condos, etc...)
· Dedicated (non-roving) security patrol is also available for properties or circumstances that require a full time security patrol presence and surveillance
Our licensed HIGHLY trained Security Officers (Majority are former Police Officers, Military, and Professional Security Officers.) will monitor the exterior of your property and any goods, equipment, vehicles, etc… located on the property. The officer will observe and report any suspicious persons, activity or incidents in the area and conduct traditional crime prevention techniques in accordance with state and local laws. In the case of an incident, the officer will notify both local law enforcement and the business owner/resident. Our security officers work closely with local law enforcement agencies to better serve the community needs and to help prevent crimes from occurring in the first place.
With the budget reductions in many local police departments and the need for increased security, many business organizations and neighborhood watches are hiring private security patrols. Because of these budget cuts, some local police departments are operating with limited resources and personnel which places them in more of a reactionary role (responding to calls) rather than a preventative role (patrolling the streets).
Homeowners are discovering that traditional guards that protect businesses are necessary to protect their home and by combining forces with their neighbors, they are able to afford this protection.
Member of Arizona Multi-housing Association & National Apartment Association #7035186141